The coupling is the vital link that joins the trailer to the towing vehicle. As a dedicated quality supplier, AL-KO, ensures that each and every trailer coupling in our extensive range conform to the relevant Australian design rules. This guarantees that every AL-KO coupling you use is safe and capable of performing to a high standard.
Our tip: To select a suitable coupling, consider the following:
- What types of brakes are being used?
- What is the maximum total loaded weight of the trailer planned to be?
- Can I use a 50 mm ball or do I need a ring type attachment?
- Is there a need for a specific application? Eg. anti-sway, off road, commercial?
- Load capacity up to 3500 kg
- Multiple hole patterns
- Quality assurance
As a minimum all coupling meet ADR requirements.
AL-KO Premium product line *: Corrosion protection: Zinc Plated or Galvanised, Full range of spares.
Full details can be found in the catalogue below.